Work-Based Learning in the Field of Cutting Mechanics
Welcome to our project website. Here you can find an overview of the Erasmus+ project with all its goals, strategies, outputs and learning activities.
Work-Based Learning in the Field of Cutting Mechanics: Introducing VET Multipliers to Alternate Work-Based Learning in Romania and Slovakia
Strategic Partnerships for vocational education and training
Bildungswerk der Bayerischen Wirtschaft gGmbH
Project “Work-Based Learning in the Field of Cutting Mechanics”
- Focuses on the qualification of multipliers
- Training of Management staff and teaching personnel of the partners
- Preparation to carry out a practical education
- Strengthen and expanding of existing structures
- Elaborating materials for labour market oriented monitoring
- Seeking the improvement of the practical orientation and labor market relevance of the apprenticeship as Cutting Mechanics in Brasov and Kysucke Nove Mesto.